Thursday, August 12, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #9


This week Emma is hosting a Back to School  theme challenge. I decided to make a 10x10 album for two of my children. One is entering 2nd grade and the other 3rd grade. My plan is to include pictures of their school activities, report cards, art work, class parties, and anything else that may happen during their year.

-Products I used-
Assorted Cardstock from Michaels
DCWV Back To School Printed Paper
Cricut Cartridges - My Community & Makin' the Grade

10 comments:

  1. Supe cute layout! I don't own this cartridge, but it looks like a good one!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW --- This is soooo soooo cute!! Good Job! Love the bus:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an ADORABLE LO! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! Love the bus, love the embossing on the tree, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very CUTE layout! Love all the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts, and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this scrapbook layout as well as the card on your previous post. I can't wait to see more of your work.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! You did an AMAZING job w/the challenge my friend!!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is adorable !!! Love it, great colors !
    Have a great Sunday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete